Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Can I call myself a lil Fashionista?

So with the new job, I had to switch up the style. I've always been dying to be that girl with the amazing style. Nothing over the top, I don't want to look like a boy nor do I want to settle with outfits just because its a trend. I want to be my own woman.

So with the week off, I've been shopping like crazy! As my mother would say, just don't buy to buy. I've purchased the basic necessities. And I know this will sound funny but I just found a new power. Necklaces!!! And even though I've bought a ton of new stuff, I've found some amazing outfits that were already in my closet. I've found myself mix and matching items I would have never thought to do before. I have to say, Sassy Stylista, has been such an inspiration. After countless screenshots on my iphone, new pins on pinterest and scanning through magazines, I think I'm slowly but surely getting closer to becoming my own fashionista!

Here's my inspiration. The pictures still don't do justice!

Oh how I love my mother and grangran.
















goodnight,

me

No comments:

Post a Comment