Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sunsets

I have this sudden urge to want to go to the beach to watch a sunset. However, this shot was taken in Hawaii so maybe the feeling won't be as great knowing the water isn't warm or as clear here in LA. So my question to others is...do you ever make time for yourself and the things that make you smile?

For the past few years, I've said I was going to go to Old Pasadena one weekend and walk Colorado blvd. I've also been planning a window shopping Saturday for Melrose and The Grove. And how many times have I've gone back to Little Ethiopia or to the Huntington Library- Botanical Gardens?

Is it because GAS has been extremely expensive and I try to stay within a tight budget? Or maybe because when I wake up and hear the laughter of my family I can't drag myself to leave my house. Oh and I'm sucker for afternoon cuddling with my boyfriend watching Mob Wives (yesss I watch it...its entertaining). 

Ok so I'm not making the big BUCKS! And staying in the Valley means any attempt to go somewhere else takes an effort! But really the things I listed above don't cost an arm and leg. They aren't in another country, state or county! So I need to go out. I need to get my butt up, drive and live life.

Is it finally time to really start doing things for Chanel? I think so...

Love,
me

1 comment: