Search This Blog

Friday, June 17, 2011

Smile

How far does a smile take you? Today I pulled up to the Courthouse Parking attendant (yess...stupid ticket!), asked how much I owed and smiled. I gave him $9 and he said no its ok you can pay $5. I smiled again and said thank you so much. But as I drove away I laughed and thought of my boyfriend who says my smile makes everyone feel better. Not in any way am I full of myself, conceited or over confident. I'm actually pretty insecure but that's another story. However, I've noticed that smiling makes a lot of situations much better. Whether smiling at work to feel more positive or smiling at strangers as I walk by, I am always smiling. 

What can I say, I'm a genuinely happy person. I can admit I've received a ton of small and huge perks by having an upsidedown frown.

I encourage everyone to smile, you never know what might come your way.

Love,
me

1 comment:

  1. Your smile.....makes everybody happy! It makes you want to be as happy as you are!

    ReplyDelete