Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Music speaks to me

Even in the most horrible LA traffic, music makes being parked on the 405 just a little easier to deal with. Or what about Spring Cleaning? And there are nights when my family and I sit at the computer and take turns introducing new songs to each other.

What is it about music? Regardless if its jazz, hiphop, r&b or classical it has this power to change my mood. It can be the lyrics, the bass or the beautiful harmony of a choir. One of my favorite things is choosing my Summer song. What song can I close my eyes and smile to? Drive with the windows down on a late evening and think wow this is my life.

My brother laughs because when I put my playlist on the song. He says each song is completely different than the other. But hey what can I say? I have an open mind and ears that eager to listen to the music that speaks to me.

Love,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment