Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

First Day

My boyfriend keeps asking me what I'll write about. I said life and right now I could spill out all the events that have happened within the last month but I'll spare you the long details.

However, I can say I'm super excited. I have a new job and I'm searching for my first place. And finding my inner fashtionista. I feel like its a new chapter in my life..turning 25...starting a new career in a new industry and finally having my own place. I believe this blog will follow me through this new journey in my life. I guess I should have had the title as "Journies". But I feel my writings should be true reflections of my thoughts. A true representation of myself such as my days without makeup.....

First day

love,
me

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited to read more! I was born in LA, but ::sigh:: grew up in the midwest (which has it's own beauties), but I often wish I was a west coaster! Can't wait to see how your blog evolves with you :-)

    xoxo Sassy Stylista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks! Your blog totally inspired me. I'll try to be a miniyou! I'm having so much fun using Pinterest to grab shots off your page and trying to recreate them. I'll have to update my page with some new shoes I bought! I'm sure you and I will exchange stories pretty often :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to following your journey...May God be with you at every step!

    ReplyDelete